Saturday, March 21, 2015

Fernando : The City fans haven’t seen the best of me

“We played very well that day but they have changed their coach since that game and they have improved a lot so it won’t be the same as last time,” said Fernando.

“I enjoyed that game because I scored my first goal, but I can still give the team a lot more because I don’t think I’ve been anywhere near my best this season.

“I think after one season in the Premier League, you will see the best of me because I will have one year in the Premier League under my belt and I know the pace, physicality and power of football in this county much better.”

 “I have a specific job in the team so goals are not necessarily what is expected of me, but I hope to chip in with a few more next year.

“Only by winning each week can we create pressure on them – every time we drop points we are making it easy for them so now, with only the Premier League to think about, we have to go for it and try and win all our remaining matches. It won’t be easy bit we can do it if we focus and play to our optimum levels.”

“The City fans haven’t seen the best of me,”
“I like it Manchester – it’s very different here but I’m very happy and next season, I will know my team-mates better and you will see the best of me.”

“I can’t think about playing for Brazil until I show my best form for City, so playing for my country can only happen if I’m playing well here. Right now, nothing else matters.”


mcfc.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment