Sunday, March 22, 2015

Harry Kane : I’m loving every minute

harry kane tottenham hotspurs
“I’m delighted to score the hat-trick but the most important thing was to get the win,”
“Credit to Leicester, they never gave up and we didn’t expect anything less because they are fighting for their lives at the bottom of the table.”

“We had a few chances at 2-0 when we could have put the game to bed but we didn’t take them and Leicester came back and punished us.”
“It’s always tough to give away the lead when you have been 2-0 up, to get hauled back and then you have to find that extra gear again but we found that gear and we’re delighted to win the match.”

“I’m loving every minute,”
“I’m trying not to think too much about it, just trying to play my game and trying to help the team to get wins.
“It’s gone well so far and hopefully there are more weeks like this, it has to be right at the top of my career so far.”


tottenhamhotspur.com

No comments:

Post a Comment