Monday, January 12, 2015

Dusan Tadic : About Match-Winning against Manchester United

Dusan Tadic
“It’s a really important win against a good opponent,”
“We are really happy and I just want to thank the fans. They were brilliant.”

“This is a win for all them and all who support Southampton. Sure we are in history now, but I think Southampton has more belief. We can come here to Old Trafford and believe in our skills”

“It’s a really nice experience, we are doing really well and this is because of all the people in the club, the coaches, players and fans. We need to keep going like this.”

“I think when we played at home to Manchester United, we deserved more, we deserved the three points but we got zero. Now everything has come back and we are happy with it.”

“We must just keep going game by game and see what happens at the end of the season. We are really happy but also we think about Ipswich on Wednesday.”

About his Goal Celebration :

“You don’t think about it. Usually I don’t put my shirt off,”
“In that moment I felt I would do that. I don’t know why, it’s always interesting when you score a goal. You don’t think about what you’re going to do – that’s football.”

saintsfc.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment