Tuesday, January 20, 2015

John Terry : The Football and The Goals were Some of the Best I’ve Seen

John Terry
About Wonderfull Winning against Swansea
‘In the first half at Swansea, the football and the goals were some of the best I’ve seen,’ said the skipper. ‘Myself and Gaz [Gary Cahill] felt like we weren’t doing much apart from applauding what we were seeing in front of us, it was a delight to watch and I really hope we continue that.

‘We’ve got top, top players but, as I’ve said before, until we go and win things, it’s not there yet, and that will be the test. We’ve shown during the first half of the season that we’re capable of pushing the top sides and that’s what we aim to do.

About Match against Liverpool at Capital One Cup semi-final
‘There’s a motivation in the dressing room to win the league and push on in the Capital One Cup, Champions League and FA Cup.
‘At this stage, to still be involved in all competitions is where you want to be, and it’s down to big players to step up.’

‘It’s going to be a tough place to go,’ Terry said. ‘I think Studge [Daniel Sturridge] might be back, Sterling is back as well and they proved when we went up there in the league that it’s always a tough game.
‘You kind of forget form and where they are, it goes out of the window, it’s Chelsea v Liverpool. It’s going to be tough and over the two legs I just hope we’re strong enough.’

About His 649th Game for the Club
‘I’m delighted to go above Lamps and go third, but I think Chopper and Peter Bonetti will take some catching,’ he stated.
‘They [milestones] seem to be coming thick and fast this season. I always set myself targets and the next one is catching The Cat. We always joke about it when I see him and Ron Harris. I remember when I was 18 or 19, sitting alongside Jon Harley and looking at the likes of Wisey, who had played 200 or 300 games, thinking wow. I’m there now, looking to push on and hopefully I can remain there.’

chelseafc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment