Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Vincent Kompany : I want to be back stronger

Vincent Kompany
About City respond after Loss against Arsenal
“You want to win, always, so any result that's not a victory you are disappointed,”
“But we've been in situations like this before and it won't affect the way we look at the Premier League, it won't affect the way we look at the Champions League or the FA Cup. We will just make sure we are better the next game.“

“I want to be back stronger for that match and to be fair, except for the result against Arsenal, it was a good game back. So going two, three, four games in, it's good for me and I've come back at the right time as well.“
“We the same desire as what I have seen year in, year out and that will never change. We have been without Kun, myself, Yaya and David Silva for a long period of time and yet we are still only five points behind Chelsea.“

“If you had said that to us a month ago we would have said, yes we will take it. It's good and there are highs and lows - that's what it's all about.“
“The Abu Dhabi trip has come at the right time for us. The Premier League is relentless. We have seen all the images of foreign teams in Qatar and wherever and although I think it's the most special league in the world because we play over that Christmas period and that should never change, if you do get a chance to get out of it then it's not a bad thing.“
“We have a game on Wednesday against my old club Hamburg, so I want us to do well and return later in the week refreshed and ready to kick on again."

mcfc.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment