Friday, January 23, 2015

Fernando Reges : FA Cup gives more emotion for Player & the Fans

fernando reges
“I enjoy it a lot because I like that kind of competition - the knockout element of the games,”
“I think it gives more emotion. Not just for our players but also for the fans.“

“When I played in Portugal, the Portuguese have a culture of following a lot of English competitions.“
“What I know is that the FA Cup is a competition that the English people give a lot value to.“

“It is really traditional - and it is special because it gives teams from all divisions a chance to be on the same stage as the biggest clubs.”
“Middlesbrough are a team that are really well organised,”
“They have really good players - it’s no accident that they are second in the table in the Championship.

“We will have to play at a high level to ensure that we reach the next round.”
“I have played just one game in the FA Cup and it was against Sheffield Wednesday,”

“It was a struggle for us to win that game but I could help the team to progress in this competition.“
“So I think I have been doing some good work in the FA Cup so far – hopefully that can continue on Saturday!”

mcfc.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment