Friday, January 23, 2015

Jose Mourinho : We are happy with the players

jose mourinho
‘Our desire is to keep the same squad which reflects we are happy with the players and the work we did in the summer to prepare the season, and the trust we have in the group,’

‘I like Schurrle and Salah and I need and I trust them. I can’t select the same 18 players every game and I can only start 11. Salah is not playing a lot, Schurrle is more than him, but they have played in every competition including the Champions League. I count on them and tomorrow both are selected to play.‘

‘The way Hazard and Willian are performing, with the stability of their performances in attack and defence and transition, unless I find a tactical system with three wingers it is difficult to be in front of them [for selection] because they are playing so well.’

‘We have a way of dealing with these little health problems,’
‘When somebody shows the first signs of something we say go home. We prefer to lose a player who is a little doubt than risk keeping him with the other players and then losing two, three or four as a consequence. Every little problem the player goes home and the doctors take care of him at home.’

chelseafc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment