Monday, January 19, 2015

Eric Dier : About Game against Sunderland

eric dier
“I’m really happy to get the three points,” said the youngster, who celebrated his 21st birthday on Thursday. “It was a tough game, Sunderland played five at the back, they sat back and made it really hard for us, so it was great to get the win in the end.

“I really enjoy playing and to get the chance to play next to Jan – I learn a lot from people like him in every game and every training session because he’s a great player. He’s obviously been here for a while and done really well so it’s great to team up with him.
“As for Hugo and his saves in the second half, he does it every game so I don’t know what I can say that someone else hasn’t already said about him – he’s amazing!”
“It was important to get back to winning ways in the Premier League and keep picking up points,” he added. “Now we’ve set ourselves up nicely for the game on Wednesday.”

tottenhamhotspur.com

No comments:

Post a Comment