Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Eden Hazard & Thibaut Courtois : Heroes of The Match

Eden Hazard
Eden Hazard : 
About the Game
‘We like to play these games,’
‘It was difficult to get a better result but the draw is not bad.
‘With the chances they had in the second half and they hit the post, we have to be happy with the result. Now we have to finish it at home, where we are strong, in front of our own fans.
‘The game will be like a final. We can win there and go to Wembley.’
‘It was not our best performance and after they scored their goal it was difficult because they tried to score another one but they didn’t and that is good for the second game. A draw here is not bad.’
About his Penalty
‘Sometimes in training with Belgium Simon [Mignolet] saves my penalties so I was a little bit scared but it was a goal and that was good,’

Thibaut Courtois
Thibaut Courtois : About the Saving
‘Sterling put the ball back to him and I couldn’t see when the ball left [his boot],’ Courtois explained.
‘I had a good reaction and made a good save and that is why I’m in the team: to help them when they need me. I was able to do that.’


chelseafc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment