Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Yaya Sanogo on Loan to Crystal Palace

alan pardew
 Alan Pardew :
“He’s a young player with tremendous promise, somebody that I have tracked personally and this club has too so that fitted well.“

“We have given him an opportunity, he needs to play more games and I think he’s ready for that and he proved that at Arsenal. It’s tough to get in their team but he’s closer to the starting action with us.”

yaya sanogo
Yaya Sanogo :
“When the Arsenal manager spoke with me about Crystal Palace I was very happy because I want to play more games.“

“I think Palace are a good team, I watched the game against Tottenham and it was a great performance from the guys. I hope I can help the club have a successful second half of the season.”

football365.com

No comments:

Post a Comment