Monday, January 19, 2015

Emmanuel Adebayor : About His Comeback against Sunderland

Emmanuel Adebayor
"I went through a lot, obviously, but, for me, being back on the pitch and playing football again, that's what matters to me,"
"I am very happy and I am very pleased and, yes, now hopefully I can get my form back and enjoy myself on the football pitch. That's the most important thing."

"I obviously had an issue with my family - things aren't going along right and I decided to go back home and find a solution for it."
"In between coming back I got a few injuries as well, but, at the end of the day, the most important thing is to get my head right, get my life [right] and, for me, that's all that matters.”

"I am a footballer, you know? Obviously a lot of people always say I always play for contracts - at the end of the day, we are all footballers,"
"This is what I choose to do. This is my life, this is my work, and this is what I do to feed my family.

"At the moment I have a contract with Tottenham, I am committed to the club and I will always give my best to my club, which is Tottenham."

football365.com

No comments:

Post a Comment